Request a Transcript


Moose Lake Community School High School Transcript Request Form


If you have earned college in the schools credit or credit from Lake Superior College in the Honor Online Program, you must request that the credit awarding college send an official transcript to your post secondary institution in order for those credits to transfer. You can find these requests at the following sites:

UMD Transcript Request

Fond du Lac Community College Transcript Request

Lake Superior College Transcript Request