The Elementary Track and Field Day will be held on May 23rd
8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(May 24th will be the alternate day in case of rain)
MLHS Graduation will be held on May 26th at 2:00 p.m. in the gymnasium.
Congratulations to the cast and crew of the musical "Your a good man, Charlie Brown"
History Day State Competition
Congratulations to History Club members, Lauren, Ellie and Nicole for placing at the State History Day competition. Lauren and Ellie's project was seleted as an Alternate to Nationals, held in Washington, DC and Nicole's project placed in the top 8 for the state!
Click on the links below to view the documentaries.
Moose Lake Global Issues students traveled to St. Paul to attend the Festival of Nations. Over 100 different countries and cultures were represented at the Festival which included a bazaar, demonstrations, exhibits, performances and food!
Kindergarten students are busy hatching chicks! Thank you to Julie and Mike Peterson and Julie Peaney for donating!
Visual Arts - Best of Show Recipient
As a Best of Show recipient Matt Ashmore will have his sculpture on display at the Judge's Choice Spotlight exhibition at Perpich Center for Arts Education. The exhibition is from May 12th-19th with a reception from 1:00-3:30 PM Sunday May 19th. Congratulations Matt on this excellent achievement!
• Selected as the school of choice by over 150 Open Enrollment students.
• Honored as a Minnesota Elementary School of Excellence.
• High academic expectations.
• Strong visual and performing arts programs.
• Successful athletic programs.
• Environmental activities and courses enhanced by a school forest and on-site lake and river system.
• A very active Kids Plus After School Program for elementary students.
• Lifelong activities taught, such as canoeing, snow shoeing, archery and bowling.
• Numerous College in the Schools as well as On-line course opportunities.
• Strong emphasis on technology to enhance learning.
• A model Health Occupation program in partnership with Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center.
• Over 65% of our teachers have Master's Degrees.
• We care!
School Trip - Click Pay Now Button
• May 20 - Senior Awards Day, 1:00, Gymnasium • May 20 - Reg Board Meeting, 6:00
• May 21 - Bond Referendum Special Election, Gymnasium 8am-8pm
• May 23 - Elementary Track and Field Day, 8:45 - 3:00
• May 26 - Graduation, 2:00, Gymnasium
• May 28 - Special Board Meeting, Canvass Referendum Results, 5:00